- Combine the olive oil, lime juice, cilantro and ZAS Chili Lime Super Seasoning. Whisk to combine, taste and adjust seasonings to your liking. Set aside.
- In a large salad bowl add the lettuce, mango, jalapeno and black beans. Drizzle with the juice of half a lime (only do this if eating right away). Toss well and set aside.
- In a small bowl combine the chili powder, smoked paprika, cumin, brown sugar, lime zest and a good pinch of salt and pepper.
- Place the salmon on a plate and rub with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Sprinkle the spice mixture over the salmon and gently rub it into the salmon.
- Heat a medium size skillet over medium-high heat. Add a tablespoon of olive oil and once hot, add the red pepper slices and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Stir fry the peppers for 4-5 minutes. Remove the peppers from the pan.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add another tablespoon of olive oil and add the salmon, skin side facing up.
- Sear the salmon for 3-4 minutes and then flip and continue cooking for another 4-5 minutes or until the salmon reaches your desired doneness. Cooking times will vary depending on the size of your salmon. Cut the salmon into 4-6 pieces or chop into bites.
To assemble the salads, add the red peppers to the salad bowl and toss. Divide the salad among plates or bowls. Sprinkle each plate with a little of cheddar. Top each bowl with a piece of salmon. Add a few slice of avocado and drizzle with the dressing. Garnish with crushed tortilla chips and more cilantro.