Cucumber Avocado Chili Lime Roll
- 1 Avocado
- ¼ of a cream cheese block (4 oz.)
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tsp of Lime Juice
- 3 Tbsp of Pine nuts
- 1 Tbsp of ZAS Chili Lime (and a dash for garnish)
- 1 cucumber
- Mandolin or Potato Peeler
- Toss all ingredients (except
cucumber) in a blender or food processor. Or if you want to be traditional do
it by hand, finely mince garlic and mash ingredients together with a fork until
smooth and creamy. Let mixture sit in a refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Use a mandolin or potato peeler to
cut long thin strips from the cucumber. Be sure to leave the skin for pretty
- Take a cucumber strip and spread a
thin layer of the avocado mixture along the length of the strip. A little goes
a long way so be mindful. Make sure the spread goes all the way to the end so
that it sticks once rolled.
- Roll it up! No toothpicks needed. Sprinkle on a
dash of ZAS Chili Lime Seasoning to give it more presentation.