Hatch Chile-Baked Zucchini Fries
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 18 minutes
- Serves: 4
- 4 Zucchini, quartered lengthwise
- ½ cups Parmesan cheese grated
- 3 tsp ZAS Hatch Chile Super Seasoning
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Set oven to 350°F. Combine Parmesan and 2t of Zas Hatch Chile Super Seasoning in a small bowl and set aside.
- Place zucchini on sprayed baking sheet skin side down and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle parmesan mixture evenly over zucchimi.
- Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes then broil for 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with 1tsp of Zas Hatch Chile Super Seasoning. Serve immediately.