- 1 lb uncooked elbow pasta
- 4 tbps butter melted
- 2/3 cup panko bread crumbs
- 8 oz can hatch chilis
- 3 tbsp flour
- 3 tbsp butter
- 3 cup Whole milk
- 2 cup Sharp cheddar Cheese grated
- 2 cup Mild Cheddar cheese grated
- 2 cup Colby jack cheese grated
- 4 tsp ZAS Hatch Chile Super Seasoning
- Set oven to 350°F. Cook pasta according to box till Al Dente
- In a small bowl toss together melted butter, bread crumbs and 2 tsp ZAS Hatch Chile Super Seasoning and set aside
- In a medium saucepan melt 3 tbps butter. Add flour and whisk until roux paste forms. Slowly add milk and wisk until slight boil begins
- Remove milk mixture from heat add in all three cheeses and 2 tsp ZAS Hatch Chile Super Seasoning. Stir until melted.
- In large bowl pour cheese mixture over cooked drained pasta and stir until combined.
- Spray a 9X13 cooking pan and fill with macaroni. Sprinkle panko bread crumb mixture on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes then broil for 2-3. Serve immediately.