Hatch Chile-Roasted Potatoes
- 2 lbs Red New Potatoes, small, cut into 1” chunks
- 2 tbsp Lightly flavored olive oil
- 2 tbsp ZAS® Hatch Chile Super Seasoning
- Combine potatoes and olive oil in large resealable plastic bag. Toss potatoes to coat.
- Pour potatoes onto a foil lined baking sheet, spreading to one layer.
- Adjust oven rack approximately 6” from heat source.
- Broil on high until lightly browned and tender, approximately 20 minutes, turning ½ way.
- Remove potatoes from oven.
- Add 1 Tbsp ZAS® Hatch Chile Super Seasoning, toss potatoes, then add 1 Tbsp and toss again.
- Serve immediately.