Mango Chili Grilled Corn on the Cob
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Serves: 4
- 4 ears fresh corn
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 3 Tbsp of ZAS Mango Chili Super-Seasoning
- Zest of 1 lime
- 1 Tbsp of mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp of cojita cheese
- 1 tsp of fresh cilantro (finely chopped)
- Get two large pieces of aluminum foil ready - big enough to loosely wrap around two ears of corn each.
- Remove the husks from the corn, and any bits of remaining silk. (I like to save the husks to use on a a platter for presentation.) Place two ears on each piece of foil. set aside.
- In a very small bowl, mix the butter, ZAS! Mango Chili Super-Seasoning
- Then evenly spread about 1-1/2 teaspoons of the butter mixture, evenly on each ear of corn.
- Place the two ears of buttered corn in the center of each piece of foil. Seal the foil loosely, with an inch or two of room above the corn.
- Preheat your stove-top or outdoor grill. Once it's very hot, place the two packages of foil on the grill, and cook until the corn is tender. (You can peek int he foil and use a fork to test -- I like them on the crunchy side.) This should take about 6 minutes. They will char through the foil, so if you want the char on all sides, use kitchen tongs to turn them during the cooking process.
- Open the foil and let the corn cool a bit
- Spread mayonnaise, and top with Cojita Cheese, a couple more dashes of ZAS! Mango Chili Super-Seasoning and fresh chopped cilantro. Enjoy!