Mango Chili Jerk Wings
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 45 mins
- Serves: 6
- 3 lbs. chicken wings, cut apart at joints, wing tips discarded
- ½ cup orange juice, low or no pulp
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp allspice
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- 3 Tbsp ZAS® Mango Chili Super-Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Arrange chicken wings on a baking sheet and cook for 40 minutes, turning chicken to other side halfway through.
- While the chicken is cooking, combine the orange juice, olive oil, honey, brown sugar, allspice, soy sauce, garlic powder and red pepper flakes to a pan and stir to combine.
- Cook the wing sauce on low for 5 minutes, then transfer to large bowl and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Once cooled, add ZAS® Mango Chili Super-Seasoning to wing sauce and set aside.
- After 40 minutes, turn the oven to broil and continue cooking for 5 minutes.
- Take wings out, let cool for 5 minutes, then add to wing sauce and toss until coated.