Tamarind Apricot Glazed Salmon
- 4 Fresh Salmon center cut filets (approximately 1.25 lbs. total)
- ½ cup + 1 Tbsp Apricot preserves or jam
- 2 tsp ZAS® Tamarind Super Seasoning + amount to season salmon
- 2 tsp Soy sauce
- Season the salmon filets with a light dusting of ZAS® Tamarind Super Seasoning.
- Adjust oven rack approximately 6” from heat source.
- Broil salmon on high for 6 minutes.
- Remove salmon from broiler and brush glaze onto filets.
- Continue to broil the salmon for another 8 minutes, or until desired doneness.
- Drizzle remaining glaze onto salmon
- Measure Apricot preserves or jam into a microwaveable measuring cup.
- Microwave for 30 seconds (just enough for easier mixing).
- Add 2 tsp of ZAS Tamarind Super Seasoning and 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- Stir until well mixed.Glaze salmon as directed above.