Tamarind Glazed Baby Back Ribs
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 2 hours
- Serves: 4
- 1 rack pork baby back ribs
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup Zas® Tamarind Super Seasoning
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp water
- 2 Tbsp ZAS® Tamarind Super Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine the brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce and ZAS® Tamarind Super Seasoning in a medium bowl for the rib seasoning.
- Apply the sugar mixture onto both sides of the ribs, wrap in foil, and cook in oven for 2 hours.
- In a small pot, add the brown sugar, butter and water components of the tamarind glaze and cook on low for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a small bowl and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Add the ZAS® Tamarind Super Seasoning to the glaze and stir to combine.
- After 2 hours, take ribs out and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Apply the Tamarind Glaze to the top of the ribs and serve.